RC-7 is a safe and economical liquid concentrate in which alkalies, synthetic detergents, and wetting agents are combined to produce an unusual formula that is unique in its extremely wide range of cleaning ability. RC-7 may be harmful to paint if used for extended periods.
Typical Physical Properties
|Appearance||Clear, Dark Blue|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||1.04 – 1.06|
|pH||12.5 – 13.5|
- RC-7 is highly concentrated and can be diluted many times, depending on the soil conditions.
- RC-7 leaves no residual film when properly rinsed.
- Normal Cleaning: 1 part RC-7 to 10-20 parts water
- Heavy Cleaning: 1 part RC-7 to 5-10 parts water
- Extra Heavy Cleaning: 1 part RC-7 to 1-5 parts water
Improper handling of this product can be injurious to workers. Observe all safety precautions shown on the label and in the Material Safety Data Sheet.